Wayward Prophet > Plaza Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  SiteSite  RegisterRegister  Log in  

just wondering

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joker
(Bex's wench)

just wondering Empty
PostSubject: just wondering   just wondering EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 1:18 pm

1st & for most love the idea of a farming rpg like harvest moon but new direction & the choice in decor with it being more than what harvest moon could ever be, but there are some things i'd like to know about the game. Like when would this be released? mostly asking out of boredom & wanting to see more of the game. & is there going to be a slower time? i felt myself being rushed to make somewhere before the 11:50 auto bedtime & then places being closed at certain times. last & not least will there be an open end to it? i was upset with harvest moon for snes when i finished it there was no free play after the story ended, i would liked to just keep going maybe explore the game more, without having to start all over.

that's it thank you for your time i didn't know where else to ask these questions i'm usually not one to post on forums that's saying something about how much i like this game even if it was just a demo Smile
Back to top Go down
Sagitar
(the Prophet)
Sagitar

just wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: just wondering   just wondering EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 12:37 pm

Thanks for your comments! And welcome to the forum bounce

1) The game is scheduled for release in 2011, but beyond that I can't really get more specific. 2) I will certainly look into slowing down the time if you felt rushed... however, there's no real reason to get something done "today" because the next day you'll get another chance, and the days are literally endless. 3) Yes, the game will continue beyond the ending credits, the nature of the game is such that you can pretty much play forever.

Thanks again, I appreciate your questions and feedback very much!
Back to top Go down

just wondering
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wayward Prophet > Plaza Forum :: Projects :: World's Dawn-
Jump to: