Wayward Prophet > Plaza Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  SiteSite  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FoH beta released

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sagitar
(the Prophet)
Sagitar

FoH beta released Empty
PostSubject: FoH beta released   FoH beta released EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:57 pm

For the past few months I've been working as Art Director on Flicker of Hope, a school-related game project that focuses on an old man reliving the most important moments of his life. I worked alongside a small team to create this atmospheric Flash game over the course of a semester.

I am happy to say the beta version of Flicker of Hope is completed and ready to play!

There's certainly more to come, but if you're interested you can play the current version and learn more at the link below...
www.flickerofhope.info

And your feedback is much appreciated Wink
Back to top Go down
SuperdreuzelNL
(Abbott of Arn)
SuperdreuzelNL

FoH beta released Empty
PostSubject: Re: FoH beta released   FoH beta released EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 2:42 pm

Sagitar wrote:
For the past few months I've been working as Art Director on Flicker of Hope, a school-related game project that focuses on an old man reliving the most important moments of his life. I worked alongside a small team to create this atmospheric Flash game over the course of a semester.

I am happy to say the beta version of Flicker of Hope is completed and ready to play!

There's certainly more to come, but if you're interested you can play the current version and learn more at the link below...
www.flickerofhope.info

And your feedback is much appreciated Wink

Alright, i'll chek it out(h)
Back to top Go down

FoH beta released
Page 1 of 1