Wayward Prophet > Plaza Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  SiteSite  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Portfolio and resume posted

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sagitar
(the Prophet)
Sagitar

Portfolio and resume posted Empty
PostSubject: Portfolio and resume posted   Portfolio and resume posted EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 6:06 pm

I'll be graduating from an intensive game development program in May, which is exciting because it means I'll be entering the working world very soon Exclamation The game industry is competitive and always changing, and I'm thrilled at the prospect of making my mark on it in a few short months.

I posted my professional portfolio and resume to the site and rearranged content a bit. The reason for this is that it allows prospective employers to navigate the site more easily, and to quickly find relevant information regarding my work as a game artist / designer. Oh, and I'm open to any and all career opportunities if you happen to have one on offer!

Finally, you can now access the site through [www.davidjgrund.com] in addition to the current URL.

Thanks for your interest! More updates to follow Cool
Back to top Go down

Portfolio and resume posted
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wayward Prophet > Plaza Forum :: Updates :: News & Announcements-
Jump to: